Kudos to Christina: Career Coaching Feedback
Penned by Carolyn
We’d ask Christina to share this feedback on the first few weeks of career coaching, but, well, it might make her blush.
Here are the great things folks are saying about her career coaching sessions:
- “The feedback on my resume was tremendously helpful. I also enjoyed getting a chance to hear another professional’s view of how to best position myself in the current market, and how others are effectively finding positions.” – Kristie
- “It was super helpful to be able to throw my ideas around with someone who knows what I’m talking about (to the extent that I do myself), understands the vernacular, has an idea where it’s all going, etc.” – Anonymous
- “Christina really was able to understand my “unique” position and give me concrete steps and advice towards my objectives. I felt she had a clear sense of who I was and gave me a lot of tips and encouragement.” – Jeremy
- “…Christina gave me concrete direction on how to conduct my search – volunteer or intern for my specific area of interest, network online and face to face and join some associations, where green professionals meet up. When I left, I felt like I had a definite game plan. Before I was lost in a new industry, and floating around on LinkedIn. I had no idea that green companies were being fairly stringent on who they were hiring. I think she was fantastic… In fact I am coming back for another session.” – Julie
- “Christina did a really good job of laying out a plan of action for my job search. I am very plan-oriented and have felt a bit lost in my job-search because I’ve been overwhelmed with the uncertainty of what to do next. But with Christina’s help I feel like I finally got some structure to my search. In general I appreciated and enjoyed her candid take on the difficulty of the current market. I felt like she knew what she was talking about and had solid analysis of what was going on and how to best approach the my job search. My biggest concern with “career counseling” and other areas where you pay for advice is that they’ll tell you stuff you already know, and therefore it will be a big waste of money. With Christina I felt like I got my money’s worth. I would definitely do it again.” -Katie
If you’re interested in signing up, or giving a career coaching session as a gift, visit www.brightgreentalent.com/career-coaching.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: .