Bright Green Talent’s 5 Ways to Ramp Up Your Job Search
Penned by Tom
At Bright Green Talent, we’re always concocting new ways to help out our community. We’re not your typical recruiting company — we want to build lasting relationships with both clients and candidates and help you in the years to come as you settle into your green career.
Here are some ways you can engage with us today and tomorrow:
- You’ll be the first to know as new opportunities arise that are relevant to your skill set.
- You’ll receive our monthly newsletter, with advice, information on green career events we’re hosting and/or attending, and up-to-date information on the green job market.
- Sometimes we work on positions that we don’t post on our site – you’ll be eligible for consideration in those special cases.
- As you apply for jobs, we will be your advocate. If you’re qualified for a position, we work hard to get you an interview and negotiate for the best possible compensation package
- If you’re new to the green space, you might be disoriented by all the resources, job boards, and advice swirling around out there. Spend some time with Christina, our Career Coach Extraordinaire, to gain our unique perspective on who’s hiring right now, and create a smart strategy for finding your ideal green job.
- Check out the amazing feedback Christina’s gotten on her coaching so far.
- We offer daily tips, insight and advice from our unique perspective. Find resources for transitioning into a new space, hear what clients are thinking, learn how not to be a jobseeker horror story, and more.
- You spend enough time job-seeking. Why not let the advice come to you once a week?
5. Refer a friend or fellow jobseeker to Bright Green Talent!
- We believe in “paying it forward” — no one gets a job all by themselves. Help out a friend and the good deed will come back around when you’re in need in the future.
- Give the gift of guidance! You can now opt to gift a career coaching session to someone who needs a nudge in the right direction.
- And to speed up those karmic returns on helping a friend find a job, we offer a $750 referral reward if we place someone you recommend for a position.